Outpatient Mental Health Services
Family Behavioral Resources outpatient services include individual, family, couples, Parent/Child Interactive Therapy (PCIT), and group therapy. Sessions are delivered in an office or school setting and utilize the latest approaches to alleviate symptoms, behavioral challenges and stress related disorders. The frequency of services is based on medical necessity. We offer flexible appointment hours Monday through Friday.
- Increased skills for emotional regulation, problem solving, and life satisfaction
- Reduced symptoms associated with trauma, mood dysregulation, and disruptive behavior
- Improved functioning at home, school, and community
- Comprehensive assessment of initial and ongoing services
- Availability of Psychiatric evaluation and Medication Management
- Specialized Trauma Services
- Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- Frequency of services is determined by collaboration with each individual and based on clinical assessment, ranging from weekly to monthly and may be adjusted based on treatment needs and progress
- The FBR treatment team engage in assessment of strengths and therapeutic needs of the consumer and family through active listening, asking questions, and exchanging information. This is done through the inclusion of consumer and family in treatment as appropriate and consented
- Clinicians in all settings utilize the latest approaches to alleviating symptoms of psychological disorders, behavioral challenges and stress related issues. Therapeutic approaches to treatment may vary based on the clinical background and expertise of each individual clinician
To learn more about our BHRS services, please contact one of our 15 locations listed below.